I planned on getting my recipe for gluten-free, dairy-free noodle kugel up by tonight but my daughter is starting pre-school tomorrow. We had to iron labels on to all her clothing and I procrastinated a lot and so I spent the whole night doing that. And the whole day cooking lunches. I think. It was definitely one of those days I feel like I ran around a whole bunch and am thoroughly exhausted but am not entirely sure what I have to show for it. Do you have those, too? I think life is easier for my cats.
She may not agree, as she seems to want to ship herself away somewhere.
Her brother is more content.
This is one of my lunch recipes for the week. It has a lot of grapes so my daughter should like it, but who knows. It is short and doesn’t have a lot of pictures.
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1.5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- About 2 cups garbanzo beans
- ½ sweet onion, diced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- In a bowl, lightly mash garbanzo beans. You don't want a paste, just slightly flattened beans.
- Add other ingredients and mix well.
- Serve on bread or over lettuce